In this class there are 28 pupils.
Mrs Lynwen Evans is looking forward to teaching the children this year. Miss Julie Hall will also be helping in the class on occasion.
Here is some helpful information:
- Children should be dropped off at the classroom door around the back of the school by 9a.m. and they will be released at the end of the school day from the main entrance.
- Children should bring fruit/veg for a snack and a water bottle every day.
- Our wellbeing lesson will be every Thursday.
- PE lessons will be held on Friday mornings - please send your children to school in their PE kit on this day.
- The children will be going swimming every Thursday until half term break.
- Children will be given homework on Fridays and we ask that this is returned by the following Monday or Tuesday.